Behind every firefighter who believes in himself is a firefighter mom who belived in him fist shurt shirt

 Chasinghorse also embraces her individuality in modeling through her traditional Hän Gwich’in tattoos, called Yidįįłtoo, which are a striking part of her signature look. “They make me feel more confident, because [by having them] I’m carrying a part of myBehind every firefighter who believes in himself is a firefighter mom who belived in him fist shurt shirt Also,I will get this ancestors that was almost completely lost,” says Chasinghorse. She got her first tattoo, a singular line running down her chin, at age 14. It was done by her mother in a hand-poke style. “My mom has been educating me about our sacred tattoos since a young age,” says Chasinghorse. “The meaning of my first tattoo is all about becoming a woman. [In my culture] when someone steps into her womanhood, she is now able to give birth, get married, and start taking on more responsibilities.





Nhận xét