Bluey family Mum Dad Mother’s Day shirt

 ” She decided to get the Bluey family Mum Dad Mother’s Day shirt moreover I love this tattoos done as an homage to the resiliency and constant healing work that Indigenous people have to go through. “I remember when I was done, I felt like a different person,” says Chasinghorse. She wants to continue adding to it too. “I’m not done with it; I want to connect the three dots to form a line,” she says.  Like all of her activism work and impactful fashion choices, she sees her tattoos as an opportunity to educate others about a lesser-known aspect of her culture. This is especially powerful in a space like modeling, where models were once expected to have a uniform look. “The world is slowly recognizing that Indigenous people are not only beautiful and strong,













Nhận xét